Re: EA play cant connect xbox game pass account

by hankstabudda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA play cant connect xbox game pass account

★★★ Novice

I have an xbox game pass ultimate subscription under the same email as my origin account, they're both at least 11 years old. i just tried linking them with the "ea-help" website login method but no luck, nothing shows up under my "connections" tab and my origin account still requests a subscription

Message 1 of 60 (45,748 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Xanodia it sounds like you may have multiple EA accounts, if so then for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account or accounts and advise you further. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 60 (45,683 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Xanodia it sounds like you may have multiple EA accounts, if so then for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account or accounts and advise you further. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 60 (45,684 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think I'm having the same issue I can't figure out where or how to link my gamepass ultimate account to my EA play account to play on PC. Literally no links to it on Xbox or EA support for how to do any of this 

Message 3 of 60 (45,652 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

haveing same problem

Message 4 of 60 (45,610 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @decktek EA games are not currently available on PC through Gamepass. Some will be coming next month to Gamepass but it is not currently possible to play EA games on PC through your Xbox Gamepass membership.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 60 (45,598 Views)

★★ Novice

it was saying it should be available november 1 with game pass ultimate but only after mid december for game pass. EA cant help. now waiting to hear from microsoft support because they promised the content with the membership.

Message 6 of 60 (45,399 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having same issue - subscribed to xbox game pass ultimate for PC with the promise of EA Play account included; I can't find a way to link the accounts.

Message 7 of 60 (45,381 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, as I said above, EA games on PC will not be coming to Game Pass PC till December 15.

On that day you will be able to download and play EA games from the Game Pass app on PC. 
Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 60 (45,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, understood - and thanks for clarifying (again) Standard smile  I guess a lot of confusion could have been avoided if Xbox Game Pass had made that clear within their membership enticement.

Message 9 of 60 (45,330 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @ShinyObsessed4vr.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 60 (45,310 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help