EA Play Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming

by Cayo2290

Original Post

EA Play Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming

★★ Novice

Since I started posting on EA Forums all I've asked for has been about why EA don't let more games run throught GeforceNow, I have even bought EA games with the hope that those games will be able someday, even not having a decent PC to play them. A couple of weeks ago EA and Xbox announced that EA Play is comming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members with no additional cost later this year and what got me more interested about that was the possibility to play EA games with XCloud on android devices. 

Today Xbox announced that EA Play is comming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members this November 10th for console players and Decemer 10 for PC. In all the official news the info is that some of the best EA games will be enabled to be played on android devices throught Game Pass Cloud Gaming, what makes really happy. Now the question is, what EA games will be enabled to play throught Cloud Gamming? please give some info about it. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (3,163 Views)

Re: EA Play Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Cayo2290 we do not have any info yet related to which, if any EA games will be available on the Xbox Cloud Gaming app.

Should I hear any further info related to this I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,135 Views)

★★ Novice

If any? Every time I ask something on here all the answers I've got just get me frustrated, Why you say if any? 

When I say "official news" I am talking about EA and Xbox official websites. If I ask about it is because in the official websites they said that "some of the best EA Play games will be available for Game Pass Ultimate members to play on android devices throught the cloud" And now you come with that answer.  

Message 3 of 4 (3,110 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cayo2290 as I said above, I do not have any info on when EA games will be available through the cloud on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. 

My comments were relating to when the games would be available, while EA games will be part of the cloud gaming I do not have any info on when this will be.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (3,105 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help