Re: EA Play Pro to PS5

by 296f5e6fdcff547e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play Pro to PS5

★★★ Newbie

If I have ES play pro then to I need to also subscribe to EA play on the PlayStation?

Message 1 of 7 (9,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @296f5e6fdcff547e EA Play (and Pro) are platform/client-specific subscriptions that offer different benefits depending on where you are subscribed. 

If you have EA Play Pro on PC with the EA app and wish to access a version of the subscription on Playstation you would need to subscribe to the base EA Play on your console as well (as Pro is not available on consoles).

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (9,190 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @296f5e6fdcff547e EA Play (and Pro) are platform/client-specific subscriptions that offer different benefits depending on where you are subscribed. 

If you have EA Play Pro on PC with the EA app and wish to access a version of the subscription on Playstation you would need to subscribe to the base EA Play on your console as well (as Pro is not available on consoles).

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (9,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I accept that is the given solution but I’m very disappointed in the answer. A subscription to EA should be to EA and not EA PlayStation, EA Microsoft, EA X-Box, EA Mac, EA Nintendo and so on. An answer like this is what convinces many to not subscribe at all.
Message 3 of 7 (9,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Come on, dude. It's freaking EA, voted the worst company in the world multiple times. Of course they are going to show themselves as the biggest money grubbing jerks around.

Weird how Gamepass and other services are cross platform but EA Play isn't. You guys can clearly do this, you're just showing your true colors like always.

Message 4 of 7 (9,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cry kid...

Message 5 of 7 (5,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sethg88 Cry kid...
Message 6 of 7 (5,902 Views)

★★ Guide
@MadGangsta1989 You say “cry kid” like someone who doesn’t mind throwing away money on things that simply aren’t worth it. Well…we will leave ya to it.
Message 7 of 7 (5,258 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help