EA Play Hub no longer working

by Botinec1964

Original Post

Re: EA play does not work on PS5

★★★ Apprentice

I have had an ea play account on 12 month renew for a couple of years, moved from PS4-PS5 it shows in my active subs. Do i need a different ea play account to use on my PS5 or will it just work differently? I get the hub doesn’t work on PS 5 but it won’t allow me to see all ea access games from the menu as explained on here and all games have costs associated with them instead of free if that makes sense?

Message 121 of 150 (2,639 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bartst3r if you are unable to add games included in EA Play then please speak with PSN support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 122 of 150 (2,635 Views)

EA PLay not appearing via PS Store

★★★ Newbie

My EA Play subscription looks like it's gone from the PS5 store. Everytime I go on there, it tells me I need to subscribe, but my subscription runs out in July 2022.

I can't even view the list of games available to download.

Has anyone else had this problem since the system update?

Message 123 of 150 (2,357 Views)

Purchased ea and the hub wont show on dashboard

★★★ Newbie

Purchase ea access through the psn store on the ps4 but the hub wont show on the dashboard  any help would be great 

Message 124 of 150 (2,376 Views)

Re: When I search for the EA Hub App in the PlayStation Store it doesn't show up

★★★ Guide

We still have no clue what games are.om ea play.

Stop  messing about and bring app back

Message 125 of 150 (2,205 Views)

Re: Purchased ea and the hub wont show on dashboard

★★★ Guide

App has been retired

Message 126 of 150 (2,359 Views)

Re: EA PLAY HUB not working

★★★ Newbie
the application does not work, the games do not appear
Message 127 of 150 (2,237 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks will wait to see if fifa 22 drops in tomorrow dor my 10 day trial, but i am sure on my ps4 it didn’t have any costs associated with any of the ea games on the tile. Appreciate your help

Message 128 of 150 (2,590 Views)

Re: Error message on ps4

Community Manager

@e98623 

EA Play is still supported. It's just the app itself that no longer is. So you'll still have access to the same games and trials you always would. You'll just need to download them directly from the PSN Store instead of going through the app. 

Kent.png
Message 129 of 150 (2,204 Views)

Re: EA PLAY HUB ISN’T WORKING

Community Manager

Hey folks,

It's only the EA Play Hub app that is no longer supported. You will still have access to the same games and trials you always would through your EA Play membership. The difference is that now you would need to download the game directly from the PSN or Xbox store instead of going through the EA Play Hub app. 

Kent.png
Message 130 of 150 (2,488 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help