by JoaoDasIntros

Original Post

Re: Ea access

★ Novice

Xbox one

Message 11 of 53 (2,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im game shared with my friend, he bought the game on his account (fifa) but he can get on the ea play trial i cant, is this because were game shared? Didnt think the ea play membership would effect this? Do i need to not be game shared to be able to play the fifa 21 trial? Keeps coming up with error download in store

Message 12 of 53 (2,667 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Fenz03 

We're looking into this as are Xbox (tweet) and will keep you posted in here. Please consider subscribing to this thread for notifications to catch those updates asap.  

Could you please try the following steps in the meantime to see if that helps: 

Xbox Store:

1. Head to the Xbox Store and locate FIFA 21 to push the trial to install on your console.
  2. If the option 'download' appears, please hit that. 

Restart/Power cycle

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 20 minutes.
  1. Important Make sure that you wait at least 20 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
  1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Do let us know if that does the trick for you. If not, please double- check to see if you have pre-ordered to rule that out. You can do this by checking your Xbox Purchase History:

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
  2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
  3. Select Order history to view your purchases.

Thanks.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 53 (2,665 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried both methods and they have still not let me play the trial of fifa 21, and yes, I have pre ordered fifa 21 champions edition 

Message 14 of 53 (2,634 Views)

Fifa 21 installation

★★★ Newbie

I have got onto the game but it says the installation is in progress to get on ultimate team, will this installation take place if I am not on the game and using up my 10 hours?? 

Message 15 of 53 (2,995 Views)

Ask

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get ea access to play fifa 21 early on PS4. However because my account is a sub account it will not let me add a payment method and therefore will not let me add a PlayStation subscription. This means I cannot gain access to fifa 21 early. Is there any way around this?

Message 16 of 53 (2,617 Views)

fifa 21 preload wont download xbox 1

★★★★ Novice

Every time i go on the ea play hub and gp to fifa 21 trial i hit install game and it keeps coming up download failed and when i click on that it says launch game and when i click that it says that im to early

how do i fix this ?

xbox 1

Message 17 of 53 (2,723 Views)

Fifa EA play no 10 hours?

★★★ Newbie

I bought EA player pro, and i cannot access the 10 hours on fia 21, i preordered it today and bought ea play at the same time.

Message 18 of 53 (2,781 Views)

Re: fifa 21 preload wont download xbox 1

★★★ Newbie

Have you worked it out yet 

Message 19 of 53 (2,694 Views)

EA Play-Ps4- Trial Game issue

★★★ Newbie

It requests confirmation from Ea play to start the timer every 5 minutes while playing the FIFA 21 trial period. For this reason, I am considered out of my matches while playing online. The same problem happened with the UFC 4 trial.

Message 20 of 53 (2,636 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help