Claim EA Play rewards

by InsaneCreeks

Original Post

Re: Claim EA Play rewards

★★★ Newbie

hello, I'm looking for a way to claim the rewards for need for speed unbound, I have EA play because of the xbox pass but can't seem to know where to claim it

Message 31 of 44 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens every single month for me. I've had EA Play for years. For the last year plus I have to contact them every single month and provide proof of purchase

Message 32 of 44 (1,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_KentI play fifamobile

Message 33 of 44 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden23 I have been a member since December and I still haven't received any rewards. I was wandering if I did something wrong I had a ps4 with Madden23 then December I got a ps5 played my same Madden23 for ps4 and nothing. 

Message 34 of 44 (894 Views)

Community Manager

@lildopeyx3loco If your Sony account you have the EA Play sub linked to is connected to the right EA Account (which you can view on profile.ea.com) and you haven't received any EA Play rewards, you will need to speak with one of our advisers who will be able to advise you further after reviewing the account

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.To speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Madden/EA Play

Then select 'PlayStation

Missing content

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request an email

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 35 of 44 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa 23 XP

Message 36 of 44 (810 Views)

Community Manager
@newgamer17vdd If you are missing the XP from FIFA rewards, ou can contact our live support at help.ea.com. They will need to look at the account with you as that is not something we handle over the forums.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 37 of 44 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been having this same issue, And have contacted EA who said contact PlayStation who said they can't do anything as it isn't their game, And it's weird because I have an active EA Play Membership, but somehow can't get access too the FIFA 23 Rewards and keeps showing up as I don't have a Membership but as you can see, Clearly below

Message 38 of 44 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my rewards are showing up on Volta but not on ultimate team

Message 39 of 44 (600 Views)

Community Manager
@ZeekzST24 I am afraid that going to PlayStation would not do much because they cannot add the rewards. Ea Live Support has the ability to grant them or send them to the team for review. Missing content I am afraid is not handled through the forums. They have to be handled over live support. We would need to reach out to them again and let them know you need this looked into.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 40 of 44 (588 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help