Original Post

Re: Claim EA Play rewards

★★★ Newbie

I need to claim my wallet rewards for madden 22 on PS4 I haven’t received them

Message 11 of 44 (2,743 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Asctree23

If you need some help with missing rewards please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter instead, if you'd rather. 

Kent.png
Message 12 of 44 (2,725 Views)

★★ Novice

Went to ea help. They never answered me.

Message 13 of 44 (2,555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @markymfmora

Did you set up a case with them at the EA Help site, or were you speaking with them on Twitter or Facebook? 

Kent.png
Message 14 of 44 (2,538 Views)

★★ Novice

Set up a case.

Message 15 of 44 (2,524 Views)

Community Manager

@markymfmora 

Gotcha. Going to send you a DM. 

Kent.png
Message 16 of 44 (2,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi Kent,

I had this same issue today and EA Help that they can't help and that I need to contact Sony, which I did and Sony says it is an issue on the EA side as they are seeing my EA play subscription.  Please refer to ticket https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Have-not-received-EA-Play-Packs-in-Madden-22/m-p/1115... which I have summarized below:

I bought EA Play yesterday via the EA website for Playstation but have not received my membership benefits packs - https://www.ea.com/ea-play/member-benefits

I reached out to EA Help via the website but the analyst said that EA can do nothing about this even though they see that I have an EA Play account (the discount on points purchases is also showing in the Madden store) and that I need to contact Sony to resolve. This doesn't make sense to me as EA itself says to contact EA Help for this issue - https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/Claim-EA-Play-rewards/td-p/10156289

If you could assist, I would greatly appreciate it as Madden 22 even reminds me to claim the packs and I don't see where they can be claimed.

Thanks in advance.

Message 17 of 44 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get your rewards because same thing is happening with me on fifa 22 purchased ea play and not receiving any of my fifa 22 rewards 

Message 18 of 44 (1,955 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, fifa 22 ps5. Didnt get the tifo item from ea play and also not the extra xp boost. Why? Help pls, i mean i paied 3.99€ thats just scaming, isnt it?

Message 19 of 44 (1,919 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

I'm sorry, but missing content isn't something we would be able to help with over Answers HQ. I can only recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with the team at the EA Help website. If you prefer, you can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

Kent.png
Message 20 of 44 (1,904 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help