Can't download NFS Heat

by super-Slice6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't download NFS Heat

★★ Novice

I have a full EA play subscription. On ps4. Yet when I try to download NFS heat from 'the play list' it takes me to the PS store and I am required to purchase the game for £50. All other games on EA play work fine. Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 9 (1,712 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't download NFS Heat

★★ Novice

Thanks for your advice. Managed to speak to someone via EA support live chat. The issue has been solved. The resolution was to download it remotely to my PS4 vis the PS App. Thanks again. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (1,621 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @super-Slice6 does the game show up as available through EA Play on the game's store page?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,682 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for getting back to me. When I enter the EA play app via ps4. Go onto the play list. Select NFS HEAT. It takes me to the PS store (as it does with every other game). However, when you are usually given the option to download the game because you have an ea access subscription. I am only given the option to buy the game at a 'discounted' price. If I go through the PS Store without using the EA PLAY app I am faced with exactly the same issue. It works fine with every other game on EA play. I believe it has something to do with the NFS heat trial. 

Message 3 of 9 (1,654 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @super-Slice6, I'd recommend speaking with PSN support. They'll be able to take a look and advise you further.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,641 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your advice. Managed to speak to someone via EA support live chat. The issue has been solved. The resolution was to download it remotely to my PS4 vis the PS App. Thanks again. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,622 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @super-Slice6.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dakota

Message 7 of 9 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@super-Slice6 Pinky62866hotmail@gomail Com
Message 8 of 9 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nfs for speed yes

Message 9 of 9 (1,020 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help