Bought Xbox Game pass Ultimate but EA PC games missing

by SanCyberWolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought Xbox Game pass Ultimate but EA PC games missing

★★★ Novice

I bought the Xbox Game pass Ultimate subscription for PC but the EA games are not showing on Origin / Ea Desktop. In my Xbox One S didn't have to do anything, games appears almost instantly.

Message 1 of 7 (6,154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought Xbox Game pass Ultimate but EA PC games missing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, please see this stickied thread for an update on EA games on Game Pass PC: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/Update-on-EA-Play-Coming-to-Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-in-2021/...

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (5,867 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SanCyberWolf EA games will not be playable through Game Pass Ultimate till December 15.

You can find further info here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/12/01/xbox-game-pass-update-december-2020/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (6,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi - we're having the same issue today. It's now the 15th but no games appear on the EA Console app.

In fact, if you try and play one of the games it tries to charge you.

Any idea what's going on?

Message 3 of 7 (5,875 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, please see this stickied thread for an update on EA games on Game Pass PC: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/Update-on-EA-Play-Coming-to-Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-in-2021/...

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (5,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the update and link to the article but it would have been appropriate for EA/Microsoft to announce this delay earlier and not at 8AM on the very same day it was supposed to go live as well as update the communications which are still posted advertising the offer for PC. Me and I'm sure that many more hopped on to the Ultimate waggon because it was announced everywhere that this was going to be merged and painless, which it has not. Hopefully there's some plans for compensation, seeing that we have basically no idea when and how this is going to activate while the subs are live.

Message 5 of 7 (5,804 Views)

★ Novice

January 9th and Games are still not available, you say 2021 now but that a really vague answer honestly i think my gamepass subscription will run out before EA play games are ever available on pc gamepass as they should be as it was advertised a while ago thas like 70% reason of why i got it and its not available 

Message 6 of 7 (5,592 Views)

★ Novice

Feb. 7th and EA Play still not added to Xbox PC...

Message 7 of 7 (5,231 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help