Graphic Gard Nvidia geforge GT 525M //// 128 Bit @ 900 Mhz

and 

İntel HD 3000

Windows 10 pro x64 (Redstone,1607)

Message 1 of 3 (1,497 Views)

Re: unravel doesn't work ?

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

What symptoms are you seeing ? Does nothing happen or do you get an error ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,482 Views)

Re: unravel doesn't work ?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The game will work the first time after installing, but crashes in subsequent attempts to launch it. I can uninstall it, reinstall it, and it will work again the first time and then crash the next time I try to play. Running it on a brand new high end gaming machine. So far I have uninstalled-reinstalled three times, tried the Origin repair function, and added Origin and Unravel .exe's to the Windows firewall exclusion list. Running out of things to try. Thanks.

EDIT: I did some looking around in the Windows Event Viewer and found application errors concerning an Asus DLL,  SS2OSD.dll  , which is in a Program Files folder dealing with a sound card application called Sonic Studio. I have attached the Event Viewer capture showing the application error and the fault bucket.

EDIT 2: I have determined that this Sonic Studio 2 application, listed in Programs and Features as Asus Sonic Suite Plugins version 2.0.22, is an add-on for gaming applications and isn't a necessary program. The system sound card is managed by a Realtek driver. So I uninstalled the Sonic Studio application and so far my game play is functioning correctly. I can open the game, close it, and re-open without crashing. For now, I would say problem solved.

Message 3 of 3 (1,467 Views)