fe bug: flowers won't open

by graybloods

Original Post

fe bug: flowers won't open

★ Novice

the shard they lead up to is marked off as number 10 on the official guide. the game had some loading issues along the land bridge leading up to it, and when i finally reached the flowers they wouldn't open. i only have a few shards left to get the last ability, so this is really unfortunate Frown

Message 1 of 6 (2,232 Views)

Re: fe bug: flowers won't open

Community Manager
Hey @graybloods, I don't know if you are still stuck but if you are, could you let me know what platform you are playing on?
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 6 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same problem. PS4. Doesn’t matter if I restart or whatever. It also won’t load a save correctly from this spot, it’s pits you in the area below where you have to go all the way back and around again to get back to here. Only place I’ve seen so far where flowers won’t open in the whole game. And this is a pretty niche place hard to get to as well. Smh. I’m late in playing this game so it looks like this is a bug they just didn’t care to fix for whatever reason. Smh

Message 3 of 6 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea man I have the same problem. * sucks!

Message 4 of 6 (1,737 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please, @EA_Cath I have the same problem! How can I solve it?

I am loving the game and trying to catch all the shards! Helpppp

Message 5 of 6 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have we figured this issue out yet? I'm playing on Xbox X and the flowers still won't open for this area...

Message 6 of 6 (632 Views)