Will A Way Out be coming to EA Access anytime soon?

by 987890565531

Original Post

Will A Way Out be coming to EA Access anytime soon?

★★★★★ Newbie

Me and a friend were going to buy the game, but as we are both EA Access members, we were wondering if A Way Out will be coming to EA Access anytime soon. Would really appreciate finding out this information as we are really excited to play the game.

Message 1 of 4 (1,326 Views)

Re: Will A Way Out be coming to EA Access anytime soon?

Community Manager

Hey @987890565531 I don't have any information on A Way Out coming to EA Access.

If you and a friend are looking to play the game remember that you only need to purchase one copy of the game as the A Way Out Friend Pass lets you invite a friend to play with for free.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please try find out I’m desperate to play a way out and don’t want to buy it fo it to come out on ea access  that same week that would be infuriating  thx anyway but if u get any other information I would love a reply 

skelflord Ur king.

Message 3 of 4 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand how they even added FIFA 19 and "A Way Out" a game that was released a year and a half it is still not available on EA Access. With more and more services, I think EA is doing a disservice to themselves with this. Again and again EA making decisions that go against their customers. I don't get this company that I use so much.

Message 4 of 4 (1,213 Views)