Re: Unravel won't start

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel won't start

★★★ Newbie

I tried all methods and still won't start...Uninstall K lite, Install k lite, uniunstall vlc, uninstall bs player, make another account and run as administrator, repair etc..

Message 1 of 12 (6,618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@gaborq Your card is below the minimum specs required for the game. Can you try lowering all settings to see if the game runs?

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (7,339 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @DavidHelsing123,

Sorry for the wait on this, are you still unable to start the game?

If so, we would love to try to help you get to know Yarny Standard smile Having some more information about your computer would be really useful. Would you mind sharing a dxdiag? You can find instructions on how to get a dxdiag here, and you can attach it to your answer.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 12 (6,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Mai,

I have the same problem...in the past the game run correctly but now I can't start...

I attached my DxDiag output, do you see "something" in the txt?

Message 3 of 12 (6,338 Views)

Community Manager

@gaborq Looking at your specs and it appears that you may be below the minimum required to run the game.

Please take a look at this site and run the test to see if your machine can rn the game: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (6,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_DarkoI know it, but a month ago I can play with this game (on this PC) but now the aplication stop working all the time...what I see between the current status and the past that the Origin software was updated during this time...

Message 5 of 12 (6,319 Views)

Community Manager

@gaborq  What results did you get when you checked your system on the site I linked you to?

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (6,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_DarkoMy video card is marked with X (not OK) but every feature is available:

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required You Have
Pass or fail iconPixel Shader5.05.0
Pass or fail iconVertex Shader5.05.0
Pass or fail iconDedicated Video RAM512 MB

2.0 GB

And As I wrote to you I was able to play with this game fully a monht ago without any failure.

This is the reason because I don't understand what happened that I can not play now....

Message 7 of 12 (6,310 Views)

Community Manager

@gaborq Can you post the full results

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (6,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_DarkoSure you can find the screenshoot in the attachment.

Message 9 of 12 (6,303 Views)

Community Manager

@gaborq Your card is below the minimum specs required for the game. Can you try lowering all settings to see if the game runs?

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (7,340 Views)