Unravel two PS4

by Kubsonix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel two PS4

★ Novice

Hi!

I downloaded Unravel TWO from PlayStation Store (I've subscribed EA Play) and begun playing.

In chapter 2, after 1-2 minutes game crushes and sends me to PS menu. 

I've tried reinstalling it and also tried "data rebuild" and yet nothing changed.

Message 1 of 9 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel two PS4

Community Manager
@Kubsonix Can you try loading from the previous point and continue through to see if it crashes at the same point?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (969 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Kubsonix Are you getting an error message with the crash?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (1,068 Views)

★ Novice

Nope. The game just stops, then PS4 suddenly goes to main menu and suggests me to inform the supporter (ofc this changes nothing).

Message 3 of 9 (1,062 Views)

Community Manager
@Kubsonix Does it happen at the same point in the game or if you just sit still for 2 minutes will it crash?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 9 (1,029 Views)

Community Manager
@Kubsonix Wanted to see if you were able to get this resovled?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 9 (1,007 Views)

★ Novice

It crashes every time I start the game, no matter which part of it is runing.

Message 6 of 9 (987 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium unfortunately no, the problem stands
Message 7 of 9 (984 Views)

Community Manager
@Kubsonix Can you try loading from the previous point and continue through to see if it crashes at the same point?

Illium.png

Message 8 of 9 (970 Views)

Community Manager
@Kubsonix Wanted to see if this made a difference?

Illium.png

Message 9 of 9 (944 Views)