Unravel Two on GeForce NOW

by CRACKaDUCK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel Two on GeForce NOW

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I and many others would love to see Unravel Two come to Nvidia's GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming Service.

Because my laptop is not powerful enough to run the game with decent frame rates, I am unable to play the game with my girlfriend.

Quite frankly, there are many people who would love to play the game but, for various reasons, are simply unable to get hardware powerful enough to run the game.

With cloud gaming we could simply purchase the game from you and play it on whatever device we have, even our smartphones! 

These days, staying in touch is more relevant than ever especially over long distances. One of the most exciting and magical ways to do so is playing games together.  

I hope you will take this post into consideration and possibly bring Unravel Two to GeForce NOW so that we can all enjoy the game with it's stunning visuals!

Kind Reagards,

Alexander. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel Two on GeForce NOW

Community Manager
@CRACKaDUCK Thank you for sharing this! I can pass the feedback along to the team for consideration.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,117 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@CRACKaDUCK Thank you for sharing this! I can pass the feedback along to the team for consideration.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,118 Views)

★ Novice

Please and thank you! 🙂

Message 3 of 3 (1,112 Views)