Re: Unravel PC origin achievements not unlocking

by boundles

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

restarted origin and now it show 1 achievement unlocked. but should be 3 achievements unlocked

Message 11 of 16 (2,159 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @boundles.

From the screenshot, there's a few that haven't earned so far. Is it the top ones (Pacifist and Gardener) the ones you completed requirements for and are missing?

While support doesn't have the ability to grant achievements, we want to make sure the Origin client isn't blocking you from receiving them.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 12 of 16 (2,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

in the first level I found 3 of 5 secrets in the game so I should have unlocked 3 achievments but only one is visible from the origin interface. I could try replaying it from the beginning with local saves and not from the cloud to see if it works

Message 13 of 16 (2,122 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @boundles.

Unfortunately, I'll need a screenshot or the names of the achievements you're missing that you should have earned. The list in Origin are all of the achievements available, so you should be able to see there which ones you should have received. Without knowing which achievements are not being granted, unfortunately I don't have much troubleshooting I can offer.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 16 (2,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i have replayed the entire first level and now i have earn 2 achievements with all 5 secrets founds. this is strange. now i should have unlock all 3 achievements but the Pacifist one is still locked

Edit to add: sorry. perhaps the only unlockable achievement in level one is the gardener. all the others are unlocked in the next levels. the pacifist should perhaps be in level 3 Berry Mire so that's right. achievements are not tied to the medals you collects in the levels this means that 5 secrets found do not mean 5 achievements. so origin achievements unlock correctly. the discussion is closed

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 15 of 16 (2,112 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@boundles the same in Dead space 3
Message 16 of 16 (944 Views)