Re: Stuck at screen local play and online play.

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Stuck at screen local play and online play.

★★★ Newbie
Can’t get past screen where it says local play and online play. Internet off for few days. Why is this happening?
Message 1 of 4 (1,269 Views)
Highlighted

Most likely caused by not having a way to choose the second player required for the game.

IF the internet is off, then you can't choose online play and if you don't have a second controller (mouse and keyboard is first controller on PC) connected then you can't play the game on local.  So since you can't have a second player, you can't continue or play the game, as the game is co-op only.

If you do have two controllers available, then more info is required such as platform playing on and info on your system and controllers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (1,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don’t have internet but I bought it and play it with two people. When I tried to play it I can’t even select local play. That’s all nothing else. Options work and online mode is able to be selected but again I want to play local mode.
Message 3 of 4 (1,242 Views)

Platform??

You do currently have two control systems connected to the unit and both are functional??

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 4 of 4 (1,213 Views)