Re: PS4 Unravel cannot walk on yarny bridges

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Unravel cannot walk on yarny bridges

★ Novice

Hello,

I've recently bought Unravel Yarny Bundle on PS4 and currently playing the 1st part together with my daughter. What I've been having issues with is the yarny bridge and to be more specific: after creating a yarny bridge and jumping on it, I am unable to walk on it. After jumping on a bridge, Yarny freezes in sit-like position. I cannot move, all I can do is jump down. It creates issues in "Winter Sun" level when I have to push or drag the snowball up the bridges

My PS4 version is fully up to date (already checked for available patches, fixes etc.).

Can anyone please help me? Surprisingly, I was unable to find anything in the internet...

Thank you,

Chris

Message 1 of 3 (1,647 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I think I figured it all out. The thing is with...malfunctioning PS4 pad. We tried another one and everything went smoothly. I believe this thread can be closed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,600 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @niuklik123. I apologize for the wait.

Hmm, the "sitting" position is indeed similar to preparing to move down. Let's see if we can figure out why it's not letting you walk across. You stated it's when you jump on the bridge first, correct? When you run through the jump and fall back onto the bridge, is there a specific button press that you're using?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 3 (1,631 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I think I figured it all out. The thing is with...malfunctioning PS4 pad. We tried another one and everything went smoothly. I believe this thread can be closed.

Message 3 of 3 (1,601 Views)