Mouse cant control camera

by ViiTinNBr

Original Post

Mouse cant control camera

★★ Novice

I'm playing online co-op with a friend of mine, he is using Vicent and me, Leo. And I cannot use the mouse to move the camera, the mouse buttons work, but for the camera, I have to use the arrows on the keyboard. Anyone with the same problem? Any possible resolution?  

Message 1 of 10 (6,777 Views)

Re: Mouse cant control camera

★ Novice

I have the same question. I'm trying to reinstall the game but I think it will not work.

Message 2 of 10 (6,709 Views)

Community Manager

@ViiTinNBr Bit of a strange one, do you happen to have a controller or other USB device plugged in by any chance?

Darko.png
Message 3 of 10 (6,694 Views)

Community Manager

@toanquach Is your issue with the controls or reinstalling the game? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (6,690 Views)

★ Novice

I don't have any controller at all. I'm using the extended USB cable and connect to the USB hub, then all mouse, keyboard, headphones connected to that USB hub. I can try to connect the mouse directly to the CPU then.

But like @ViiTinNBr the mouse is working, it just can't rotate the camera. And I saw the mouse cursor when I'm in the game. The mouse cursor should go away when you're in the game, right?

Message 5 of 10 (6,680 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Heya @toanquach and @ViiTinNBr

do you have any extra driver software running like Razer Synapse or the Logitech Gaming Software? If yes, try closing them down before playing please.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 6 of 10 (6,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, impossible to move the camera with the mouse, but my friend can ! I restarted my computer, restarted origin, the game, plugged my mouse in different spots; it s only in this game. everything works perfectly in the other games.

Any solutions ??

Thanks.

Message 7 of 10 (6,277 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @progzfra do you have a controller plugged in when gaming or have any overlays running?

Can you disable any overlay and ensure that there are no other input devices plugged in and then try launching the game again to see if you see the same issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (6,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh me have the same problem but i doesn;t have any controller and anything.

Message 9 of 10 (4,212 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JdsMati, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much information as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (4,185 Views)