I downloaded the free trial of unravel but can't get it to open

by lollybops

Original Post

I downloaded the free trial of unravel but can't get it to open

★★ Novice

Basically as the title suggests. I downloaded the 10 hour free trial of unravel but it won't open. When I attempt to it firsts loads the cloud then my screen goes black as if the game is opening but immediately flashed then the windows screen reappears, the computer briefly freezes the everything is fine but the game is not running. Anyone had a similar issue?

Message 1 of 4 (1,621 Views)

Re: I downloaded the free trial of unravel but can't get it to open

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,596 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I've solved it. I don't think my spec is high enough. I'd assumed it would be as I play some other graphics heavy games but my brother seems to think my laptop won't run it because it doesn't have the graphics requirements Frown

Message 3 of 4 (1,592 Views)

Hero

If you post your specs, I can check on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,586 Views)