Re: I cannot knock down policemen

by Patryqs97

Original Post

I cannot knock down policemen

★ Novice

Hi
I bought A Way Out some time ago and I played with my girlfriend on one computer - she on keyboard, me on pad.
We have escaped from prison and we have a stage with hiding from policemen in the bushes and knocking down two policemen at the same time. There is a problem beacuse my character cannot knock a policeman down. No matter how fast I press X button, I always lose in the end. I even tried with a "turbo" button that imitates a very fast X keypress and even this doesn't help.

We tried to reset the level, reinstal the game, but it's still the same. We can easily knock them down with the keyboard, but it's impossible with the pad. What can we do?

Message 1 of 5 (1,332 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @Patryqs97 

what Controller are you using to play. Are you using one of the officially supported ones or a un-supported 3rd Party Controller?

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 2 of 5 (1,295 Views)

★ Novice
@Babyhuehnchen I use unsupported and emulate it with x360ce so it works as xbox360 Controller. I didn't have any problems with it untill now
Message 3 of 5 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Patryqs97 hi, we have the problem by local game and we use original xbox controller. Did you figure it out somehow? thanks
Message 4 of 5 (683 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and I can't figure out how to solve it. Can someone help me please ?

Message 5 of 5 (652 Views)