Re: Game "A way out" won't start single player, HELP?!

by CALID0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game "A way out" won't start single player, HELP?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was buy game "A way out" on Origin, and after download and install game,  I was start game and when I was press new game-local, the game show me to choose:" single player" or" two player", and there is a problem. I was try to press single player, but nothing happend, I was try to press two player but nothing, after that I was exit from game and try again but the same problem. Sorry on my bad english..

Message 1 of 6 (42,851 Views)

Accepted Solution

Ok, there is no single player mode for A Way Out....it is ONLY played Co-op.  This means you have to have someone else join your game or join their game to be able to play the game.

There are two modes that allow this to happen....

1) Local.

This means you are playing two people on one machine...ie one computer or one console and two players sitting next to each other.  On PC you usually have one person on a controller and the other taking Mouse and Keyboard.  You have to have two items to control the game hooked up and functional before you can play.  One person chooses player one with his control system the other activates player two with his and off to gaming you go.

2)  Internet.

This means you and a friend want to play and both either have the game, or one has the game and the other a friend pass/free game.  You both start up the game, and usually one issues an invite and the other accepts and both then are able to choose like in the local way.  It SHOULD work to allow just about anyone anywhere to be able to join you, but there may be some region restrictions not allowing people in one part of the world to game with someone in another totally different area.

If you don't have anyone to play with, there is usually a thread in General discussion for people looking for a co-op partner.  But the game can't be played anyway but as a co-op.  I hope this helps some, or at least doesn't confuse you more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (42,735 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too can some one help us plz 

Message 2 of 6 (42,746 Views)

Ok, there is no single player mode for A Way Out....it is ONLY played Co-op.  This means you have to have someone else join your game or join their game to be able to play the game.

There are two modes that allow this to happen....

1) Local.

This means you are playing two people on one machine...ie one computer or one console and two players sitting next to each other.  On PC you usually have one person on a controller and the other taking Mouse and Keyboard.  You have to have two items to control the game hooked up and functional before you can play.  One person chooses player one with his control system the other activates player two with his and off to gaming you go.

2)  Internet.

This means you and a friend want to play and both either have the game, or one has the game and the other a friend pass/free game.  You both start up the game, and usually one issues an invite and the other accepts and both then are able to choose like in the local way.  It SHOULD work to allow just about anyone anywhere to be able to join you, but there may be some region restrictions not allowing people in one part of the world to game with someone in another totally different area.

If you don't have anyone to play with, there is usually a thread in General discussion for people looking for a co-op partner.  But the game can't be played anyway but as a co-op.  I hope this helps some, or at least doesn't confuse you more.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 3 of 6 (42,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

humanity exists...APPRECIATE U MY BROTHER ...i hope we  met one day

Message 4 of 6 (36,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro whane my friend starts the game it cashes dosent show any error and sends him to origin like it opens origin and it cant play we try play the game for like 1 h and it dosent work btw he has full pass i have friend pass and whene he inv me it crashes and he has like a god like computer and it steel crashes i have a good computer theth can run it ezly so i dont see the plobelm pls help sry for bad en:D

Message 5 of 6 (15,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also have this problem.

Message 6 of 6 (2,953 Views)