Re: Fe: Invisible cursor, controls questions

by AhnzoVincente

Original Post

Fe: Invisible cursor, controls questions

★★ Apprentice

I finally decided to play Fe for the first time. However, I came across a peculiar issue.

When I finally get Fe to launch, my mouse/cursor doesn't appear on the screen in the main menu or in the pause menu. I have to navigate options with the arrow keys, enter, and esc buttons. It's slightly irritating.

Also, is there no controller support for this game through the Origin client? I saw an option in settings that says vibration which is usually for a gamepad. But when I connected my Xbox One controller via USB, to my PC, nothing happened and I can't control anything at all with it. But when I unplug the controller, it says a controller was disconnected? What gives... 

Message 1 of 3 (1,001 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AhnzoVincente ,

If you're still having issues with the cursor, try repairing the game through Origin (right-click on the game cover in your Library and pick Repair). 

Regarding the controller, other players have been able to play with an Xbox One controller. Is your controller recognised in the game at all?

Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 3 (860 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's been awhile since I tried since I ended up having to use a keyboard and mouse to finish the game, but from what I remember the controller wasn't recognized while being plugged in. Only when I would unplug it: it would just say "Controller was disconnected" but once I plugged it in again nothing would happen. 

I connect my controller via USB and not Bluetooth.

I will check again later today just to be sure and edit this post with what I find.

Message 3 of 3 (847 Views)