★★★★★ Newbie

I have purchased a way out on PC

90% of the time we cannot connect.

Either with:

EA servers could not be reached, or

Session no longer available

Or the invitation does not arrive to the recipient

^There is no pattern

The troubleshooting steps do NOT fix it. We have no antivirus.

It eventually works after 10-15 attempts and many restarts

This has happened for weeks 

EVERY OTHER GAME I HAVE WORKS PERFECTLY 100% OF THE TIME. EVERY GAME EVERY TIME.

Better development is required. Pass this issue to the development team.

If takes 40 minutes to get it working. Then it works perfectly.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (5,311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A way out can't connect

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Thanks for the response.

I completed the game last time I got it connected, so I don't really need to play it or worry about it any more.

Have a good day

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (5,255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@out_runnn Thanks for reporting this I can pass this along to my team. Wanted to see if we could try some steps to help us, I know you had mentioned you have done some troubleshooting, can you share what you have tried so far?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (5,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

That's really weird, that never happened to me before.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Message 3 of 9 (5,267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Thanks for the response.

I completed the game last time I got it connected, so I don't really need to play it or worry about it any more.

Have a good day
Message 4 of 9 (5,256 Views)

Community Manager
@out_runnn Glad to hear you were able to get a full playthrough, if anything changes be sure to let us know!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 9 (5,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep retrying the game and everything connects. but then after not even a full minute the game kicks me. every. time. I did the whole process for installing the game correctly and this still occurred. When the game kicks me, the origin home page opens up.

Message 6 of 9 (4,965 Views)

Community Manager
@xxxxjackalxxxxx What message do you get when disconnecting?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 9 (4,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happens to me right now, how do i fix it? Even after many failed attempts it never connects...

Message 8 of 9 (2,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I’m running into the same issue with connecting online in A Way Out. It keeps saying “Unable to connect to EA servers”

I’ve attempted all the troubleshooting steps that you’ve listed in previous posts, changing DNS, clearing cache, rebuilding the PS database, and everything else, it still doesn't work. If there is a fix do respond. Please keep in mind tgat my WiFi is perfectly fine and I’ve attempted the steps you’ve mentioned in previous oosts

Message 9 of 9 (26 Views)