Re: A Way Out mouse steering

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Way Out mouse steering

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I have some issues while playing cause i playing with friend and i play as Leo.

To my friend everything works but to me no i cant move camera with mouse and i need to steer it with numpad or arrows.

And here is my question: How to steer camera with mouse?

Message 1 of 4 (1,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@JdsMati Wanted to see if this issue has been resolved? Were you able to repair the game via Origin, or which steps have you tried to resolve it?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@JdsMati Have you made any changes to the settings of the game since this started or has it always been this way?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,431 Views)

Community Manager
@JdsMati Wanted to see if this issue has been resolved? Were you able to repair the game via Origin, or which steps have you tried to resolve it?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too, i need help asap

Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)