A Way Out can't invite Friend via Friend pass

by xplorum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Way Out can't invite Friend via Friend pass

★★★ Newbie

I've recently bought the standard edition for pc and now i wanted to invite a friend to play with me. But if I invite him, instead of giving him a link to download the Free Trial Version, as it is described on the official website, it only tells him that he can't join the game because he hasn't bought the game. We also don't find the free Trial Version in the Origin Store because there isn't a free Trial Section for the games anymore.

I hope someone can help us.

Message 1 of 2 (1,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Way Out can't invite Friend via Friend pass

★★★ Newbie
@xplorum Okey after some struggel, we found the button to download the free Trial version. But the translation into german is really poor, instead of something like "Try for free" or "Download Freetrial Version", the translation is "Be the first to try" we thought that this was a pre purchase of a dlc or something.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,250 Views)

All Replies

Re: A Way Out can't invite Friend via Friend pass

★★★ Newbie
@xplorum Okey after some struggel, we found the button to download the free Trial version. But the translation into german is really poor, instead of something like "Try for free" or "Download Freetrial Version", the translation is "Be the first to try" we thought that this was a pre purchase of a dlc or something.
Message 2 of 2 (1,251 Views)