A Way Out Crashes

by theyeezer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Way Out Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Consistently getting "LowLevelFatalError" in A Way Out. It is the only game that does it on my PC, and I have well more than high enough PC specs to play it. I have tried underclocking my GPU, uninstall/reinstall, verifying game files, Nvidia Debug Mode, rebooting PC, disabling firewalls, and changing resolution and other video settings in-game. The game crashes either at the main menu or within the first 5 minutes of gameplay.

Message 1 of 11 (12,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Way Out Crashes

Community Manager

Hey @theyeezer Can you read through the post here in regards to the error and try some of the recommendations?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (12,651 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @theyeezer Can you read through the post here in regards to the error and try some of the recommendations?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 11 (12,652 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Illium wrote:

I read the whole thread and tried the accepted solution but I am still encountering the same error. I can't play the game at all! Please help.

Message 3 of 11 (12,589 Views)

Community Manager

@cassiopeia718 Are you on a Laptop or Desktop? would you be able to share a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 11 (12,545 Views)

★ Novice

I'm using a laptop.

Message 5 of 11 (12,532 Views)

Community Manager

@cassiopeia718 Look under the Windows Error Reporting section it shows an error with "RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64" which indicates a resource-intensive process for your device. After looking at your system specifications, it looks like you have Intel 620 graphics card. 

This is an integrated graphics that is not meant to run graphic-intensive games, Since you are on a laptop can you confirm if you should have another Graphic card as well? (as it may be defaulting to the slower one due to power or other settings)

Illium.png

Message 6 of 11 (12,529 Views)

★ Novice

I guess there's no way for me to play the game on my current computer. Thanks for the help though!

Message 7 of 11 (12,511 Views)

★ Novice
this fixed this issue for me (11-gen), I hope will help to you as well:

Message 8 of 11 (12,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey can you tell me what the solution is. The post u mentioned has been deleted and I really want to play the game

Message 9 of 11 (10,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@A1Satan - same question as beurself01 - post has been deleted. Can you repost please? Thanks!
Message 10 of 11 (10,086 Views)