Re: A WAY OUT: IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE 2 DIFFERENT GAMES to progress in PARARELL?

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A WAY OUT: IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE 2 DIFFERENT GAMES to progress in PARARELL?

★★ Novice

A WAY OUT: I would like to play with 2 different friends... is it possible to SAVE 2 different games with 2 friends?

I have only see the option "Continue Game" or "New Game".

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (10,490 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A WAY OUT: IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE 2 DIFFERENT GAMES to progress in PARARELL?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Toni_Manco

Unfortunately, you won't be able to separate the save files Frown However, you still might be able to play with more than one person simultaneously. You just need to keep track of the checkpoints and remember at what point of the story you finished last time with each player, so you can choose the appropriate chapter.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (11,026 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Toni_Manco

Unfortunately, you won't be able to separate the save files Frown However, you still might be able to play with more than one person simultaneously. You just need to keep track of the checkpoints and remember at what point of the story you finished last time with each player, so you can choose the appropriate chapter.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (11,027 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi  ha escrito:

Hi @Toni_Manco

/Ataashi

Many thanks for your answer, EA-Ataashi. 

I didn´t know that you can select a chapter. I played yesterday for fist time, and I only saw 2 options: "New Game" or "Continue Game".

I supose it will be possible once I progress in the game.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (10,468 Views)

@Toni_Manco

I'm glad I could help!

Yes, A Way Out has an automatic save/checkpoint system, which later allows you to start the game from a certain chapter Standard smile

Have fun and good luck with the prison break and other adventures! Wink

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (10,463 Views)