Accepted Solution

a way out

★★★ Newbie

Each time when i launch it, after several minutes it closes automatically

Message 1 of 6 (1,281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: a way out

Community Manager

Hi @_Toshiro_Hiroto_ Can you go through the following to check if this continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,222 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@_Toshiro_Hiroto_ Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PC user 

Message 3 of 6 (1,232 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @_Toshiro_Hiroto_ Can you go through the following to check if this continues? 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem

Message 5 of 6 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you solved this issue? Im having the same problem. After one or two minutes in to the game menu it closes and goes back to EA Window to Choose game, Home, Collection etc.

Message 6 of 6 (739 Views)