Sea of solitude

by Evelynn33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sea of solitude

★★★ Newbie

Hey, 

I’m Evelyn and recently I have completed the game sea of solitude and I had pretty much found all the seagulls (32) and the achievement doesn’t unlock for me on my Xbox series S. it makes me frustrated and panicked. Please help me to solve this bug and so I can 100% achievements completed. Thank you. 

regards 

evelyn 

Message 1 of 2 (588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sea of solitude

Community Manager

Hi @Evelynn33 Something may not have captured correctly, we can start by trying the following...

• Close other running games or apps, (for Series X|S also close others running in quick resume) 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

After relaunch the game and play for a bit to see if the achievement pops, if not we may need to try a save before it was completed. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sea of solitude

Community Manager

Hi @Evelynn33 Something may not have captured correctly, we can start by trying the following...

• Close other running games or apps, (for Series X|S also close others running in quick resume) 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

After relaunch the game and play for a bit to see if the achievement pops, if not we may need to try a save before it was completed. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (454 Views)