A way out

by ines2000soares

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A way out

★★★ Newbie

When i try to play online it says to reset my password as it has expired. i have done this and the same thing appears

Message 1 of 2 (548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A way out

Community Manager

Hey @ines2000soares You can try to reset your EA Account password at help.ea.com

If you continue seeing this message, I would recommend reaching out to our support to take a look into your account further. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (535 Views)

All Replies

Re: A way out

Community Manager

Hey @ines2000soares You can try to reset your EA Account password at help.ea.com

If you continue seeing this message, I would recommend reaching out to our support to take a look into your account further. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (536 Views)