A Way Out crashing

by withheldcaller

Original Post

A Way Out crashing

★ Novice

Hello,

I purchased 'A Way Out' yesterday and have been unable to play the game.

Originally, I had errors associated with graphics, however that has now been resolved and I am no longer receiving error messages. Now the game will start up but within 30-60 seconds it crashes whilst still on the main menu and I have been unable to access any part of the game.

I have reached out to the retailer I bought the game from however as I have used the product key, I am unable to receive a refund.

My computer has the correct requirements for the game, and is up to date in all aspects, how do I continue with trying to resolve this issue?

Alternatively, are there refund options directly from EA if the game is not fit for use so that I can repurchase the game to use on another device other PC?

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 2 (579 Views)

Re: A Way Out crashing

Community Manager

Hi @withheldcaller Would it be possible to get a DxDiag after the crash?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (544 Views)