A Way Out Pc Controller Not Working

by qToastx

Original Post

A Way Out Pc Controller Not Working

★ Novice

I was trying to play local co-op with a friend on A Way Out since I have EA play but when I connected the controller via Bluetooth to my pc it was not working in A Way Out. It is not an issue with the controller since it works with every other game. It should have controller support since it is a Dualshock 4. I have found no solution to this yet. Can someone please help?

Message 1 of 8 (988 Views)

Re: A Way Out Pc Controller Not Working

Community Manager

Hi @qToastx Can you try checking for any device and driver updates, or check if using a cable picks up input in-game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (935 Views)

★ Novice

Just did both, all my drivers are updated, and using a cable makes no difference. Controller is still not working for A Way Out.

Message 3 of 8 (922 Views)

Community Manager
@qToastx Which platform are you launching from?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 8 (908 Views)

★ Novice

I am launching from the EA platform via ea play from gamepass

Message 5 of 8 (891 Views)

Community Manager
@qToastx To confirm does having the controller plugged in before or after launching the game make a difference?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (801 Views)

★ Novice

it does not

Message 7 of 8 (791 Views)

Community Manager
@qToastx We may be running into an issue with EA App, wanted to confirm if this is still happening? I share this with our team and changes have been made since out recent announcements with the client.

Illium.png

Message 8 of 8 (696 Views)