Re: wont let me make an ea account on any games except apex

by EA_Mako

Original Post

wont let me make an ea account on any games except apex

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It Wont Let Me Make An Account On My PS5 It Only Says This Account Cant Go Online I Tried Everything I Checked The Help Page But No Suggestion Helped So Plz Help ME (This Account Is An Account I Made On The Website)

Message 1 of 9 (588 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @InvincibleAli1,

That particular message may be showing up if the account in question is underage. There's a bit more information on those restrictions here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/ 

Since you're running into this on a PSN account that's not linked to your posting account here, I would suggest reaching out to an advisor. If that's already linked to a different EA Account and the date of birth was set incorrectly they should be able to look into getting that updated for you.

You can reach out with this link, or through Twitter or Facebook instead if you'd prefer that.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 9 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Put My Age To 14 But It Still Wont Work Should I Put My Age Higher?

Message 3 of 9 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Oh I Forgot To Mention That Im Using A Work/School Account For My PSN Account, Is That Fine

Message 4 of 9 (509 Views)

Community Manager
@InvincibleAli1
I would reach out to PlayStation Support to see if that would cause any problems. One thing to keep in mind is that if you lose access to the email it may be more difficult to update or access the account itself.

As far as the age, the one listed on the account should match your actual age. If it's not letting you update the age properly you can reach out to an advisor through the link in the previous post.

If that is the correct age and it's not allowing you to do that however, I'm afraid that's not something we'd be able to bypass.
Mako.png
Message 5 of 9 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Do Have An Solution From Losing Acess From My School Account, However I Am Trying To Reach An Advisor But Its Taking A Really Long Time.

Message 6 of 9 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ill Keep You Upt If The Advisor Answers

Message 7 of 9 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_MakoI Have No Idea How To Put Change My Birth Date, Do You Know How.

Message 8 of 9 (458 Views)

Community Manager

@InvincibleAli1 

You can update your account information with these steps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/ 

Normally that includes changing your date of birth as well, however if you've registered the account as a minor, an advisor will need to make that change with some additional verification.

For that you would need to reach out to them directly as it's not something we can do on the forums. You can do that through this link, or the Twitter or Facebook links posted in the first reply if that's easier.

http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us 

Mako.png
Message 9 of 9 (426 Views)