Re: with dragon age 3 can you continue your game from your other ones?

by Manowar2099

Original Post

Accepted Solution

with dragon age 3 can you continue your game from your other ones?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

what about if you have your 2 games on PS3 and then bought the 3rd on computer. Is there a way to do that or do I have to buy all pc? When I bought this game I was under the impression you could not continue so I decieded to go to pc as I have a good computer and I really like this game so why not? to find out I think we can.....which kinda sucks if I have to buy all of them again if I really want to enjoy it or see some extra stuff???

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

Your saves will not carry over from console to PC, however, just visit www.dragonagekeep.com. It's a neat site that will allow you to make all the important choices from the previous games and import them into Dragon Age 3.  Hope that helps.

-Cheers 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Your saves will not carry over from console to PC, however, just visit www.dragonagekeep.com. It's a neat site that will allow you to make all the important choices from the previous games and import them into Dragon Age 3.  Hope that helps.

-Cheers 

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Community Manager

What sabbath said. There's a bit more explanation on this article here, which is useful if you're having any account issues. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/INFO-Dragon-Age-Keep-and-Origin-account-management/m...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)