why origin does two payment

by dGamerCZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why origin does two payment

★★★ Newbie

Hey.....

Can you tell me why you took my payment twice in one month for premium membership ???? 
One payment was for EAorigin and this second payment was for EAhelp ??? dafaq ? 
i hope you send me back this one ....

Cya

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why origin does two payment

Community Manager

Hey @dGamerCZ

The purchase details only mention EA Help because that's who you would need to contact if you have questions or problems with the payment. It definitely shouldn't have charged twice for a membership on the same account. If you're seeing multiple charges you might have an active membership set up on more than one account using that same payment method. 

When you've got a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can help you find out where the second payment is coming from. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)

All Replies

Re: why origin does two payment

Community Manager

Hey @dGamerCZ

The purchase details only mention EA Help because that's who you would need to contact if you have questions or problems with the payment. It definitely shouldn't have charged twice for a membership on the same account. If you're seeing multiple charges you might have an active membership set up on more than one account using that same payment method. 

When you've got a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can help you find out where the second payment is coming from. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)