Re: why did EA stop accepting my virtual visa debit card?

by WulfMercius

Original Post

why did EA stop accepting my virtual visa debit card?

★★★ Newbie

5 or 6 months ago EA stopped accepting my card at the SWTOR  [Star wars: the old republic] shop where i would buy a subscription to the game and cartel coins,[i know that its EA that wont take the card because i tried origin to make the purchase] i call about it and they "fixed" it for a week or so then the error or refusal to take my card came back, the next time i called to get it fixed the customer support staff was unhelpful. saying "maybe you should buy from amazon.com, or get a pay-pal account". now i do not live in the USA, so my ways of buying online is restricted, do to most time card codes, in game cash codes and other virtual items are not sold of the US, because i live in Canada i cant buy online or at my local game store.

why i wont get a pay pal account is because i don't trust them, i would rather give my money directly to the developer or publisher.

i cant buy from amazon or another site because i don't live in USA, and my local game store is just as useless and doesn't offer cash cards or anything for PC.

what i want to know is why EA wont take it? and when will this be fixed?

Message 1 of 3 (1,626 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello @yoyp53 Wink

Don't Worry and don't feel nervous.

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new .

iGreaTyrant

I hope these tips help you.
If my advice has helped you, then do not forget to click XP.
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

★★★★★ Newbie
@iGreaTyrant they literally not accepting debit cards. Just take my money and gimme games.
Message 3 of 3 (597 Views)