why cant i find the live chat option to talk to EA customer service?

by Faysalbaroudi300

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why cant i find the live chat option to talk to EA customer service?

★★★ Newbie

why cant i find the live chat option to talk to EA customer service? the only option is a call and i dont live in the states or canada? 

Message 1 of 2 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why cant i find the live chat option to talk to EA customer service?

Community Manager

Hey @Faysalbaroudi300

The EA Help site is set up so that some issues may only offer certain contact options as they are best handled over chat or phone. If you don't live in the US or Canada you can click on the flag icon up at the top-right corner of the website to change your location. We do have local support for a number of different countries available. 

Another option would be to reach out to EA Help via Twitter or Facebook. They can also help out with a lot of different issues there as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)

All Replies

Re: why cant i find the live chat option to talk to EA customer service?

Community Manager

Hey @Faysalbaroudi300

The EA Help site is set up so that some issues may only offer certain contact options as they are best handled over chat or phone. If you don't live in the US or Canada you can click on the flag icon up at the top-right corner of the website to change your location. We do have local support for a number of different countries available. 

Another option would be to reach out to EA Help via Twitter or Facebook. They can also help out with a lot of different issues there as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)