which account ive linked to xbox

by merhabalaraq33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

which account ive linked to xbox

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i've linked my xbox account to an EA account but i forgot which EA account i've linked. That's why i cant play "EA PLAY" games. Can i see which EA account that i've linked to my XBOX account?

Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: which account ive linked to xbox

Community Manager

Hey @merhabalaraq33,

If you're unsure which EA Account is linked to your Xbox account, you should be able to try logging into the EA Help website with your Xbox credentials.

1. Log out of the help.ea.com website if you're signed in.
  2. Click Log In at the top of any page on help.ea.com.
  3. Choose the option to sign in using your platform credentials.

Once you've signed in with your Xbox account details, you should be able to head over to your EA Account settings to verify the Xbox account link and see your other information.

If  you run into any trouble figuring out the correct account after that point, please reach out to support so they can take a look and try to help track that down with you.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Re: which account ive linked to xbox

Community Manager

Hey @merhabalaraq33,

If you're unsure which EA Account is linked to your Xbox account, you should be able to try logging into the EA Help website with your Xbox credentials.

1. Log out of the help.ea.com website if you're signed in.
  2. Click Log In at the top of any page on help.ea.com.
  3. Choose the option to sign in using your platform credentials.

Once you've signed in with your Xbox account details, you should be able to head over to your EA Account settings to verify the Xbox account link and see your other information.

If  you run into any trouble figuring out the correct account after that point, please reach out to support so they can take a look and try to help track that down with you.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)