where can i see if the cross platform play for apex will come out for pc and ps4

by katrin-perla

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where can i see if the cross platform play for apex will come out for pc and ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

where can i see if u guys will release apex legends cross platform play. Me and my friend wanna play together but she is on PS4 and i'm on PC and we have been waiting for it and i wanna have my eye open for when it will release if u guys will release it :D i can't find it on google so i wanna keep track on it Standard smile please help me. tysm

Message 1 of 2 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: where can i see if the cross platform play for apex will come out for pc and

Community Manager

Hi @katrin-perla

I'm afraid we don't have any updates on if there are plans to add cross-platform play to Apex Legends. If that does come later we will post an announcement to let everyone know. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the Apex Legends Twitter page for updates on things like this. The team will usually post announcements there when there are updates coming to the game. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: where can i see if the cross platform play for apex will come out for pc and

Community Manager

Hi @katrin-perla

I'm afraid we don't have any updates on if there are plans to add cross-platform play to Apex Legends. If that does come later we will post an announcement to let everyone know. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the Apex Legends Twitter page for updates on things like this. The team will usually post announcements there when there are updates coming to the game. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)