by telski961

Original Post

Accepted Solution

:)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Message 1 of 5 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Account stolen! And i cant return it !

EA Staff

If you are OK with chatting in English you can change the country to US or UK on help.ea.com and you should get a chat option to contact support.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

If you are OK with chatting in English you can change the country to US or UK on help.ea.com and you should get a chat option to contact support.

Message 2 of 5 (202 Views)

;)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Message 3 of 5 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is a secondary account i had to make because I still cant get access to my account that has the one game i purchased on Origins. 

I am not getting the password reset emails to any of my accounts. I tried it with this one, I already knew the password, but wanted to make sure that it was more than just one account experiencing the issue

**Edit** Took over an hour for a response, but now its working. Not amused. Not at all.

Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)

EA Staff

There are currently some delays with customers receiving emails from Origin (it may take around 30min to receive the email). We are looking into the issue and hope to have the matter resolved shortly.

You could also contact an Advisor via live chat or phone as they would be able to assist with recovering your account:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 5 of 5 (181 Views)