unlink PSN account

by Lanerios

Original Post

unlink PSN account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Due to odd work shifts I can't go the phonecall route, and the other option is live chat, which has given me:

Sorry, there are no advisors available at this time.

For a few days now. This account has a PSN ID linked to it. An Origin account I do not use anymore, since I have a more active one. Is there an easy way to unlink it?

And before the standard link gets posted. Yes I made a support request, see above!

(sorry, wrong account. This is my main account. The account with the linked PSN is:

The_8bit_hamster)

Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)

Re: unlink PSN account

EA Staff

If you get the 'No Advisors Available' message could you please try refreshing your browser a few times to check if chat becomes available?

Message 2 of 4 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get through to support with no success. I got in one time and got timed out for looking at my email for one that was sent to me. Now I get No channels available every time I try to go back into my case. This is ridiculous. 

Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jboyreaper33 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

Due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)