Re: unable to sign in

by yahel_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unable to sign in

★★★ Newbie

I now use the same EA email number on the PC and PS4, but the public identity is not the same. Now I enter the mailbox number and password is the identity number PS4 default login, previously registered old ID can not log in, two ID because of the same The mailbox number, so the same password is the same.

What about this?

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Quickly1B

For assistance with this issue please create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisor link on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Select Origin from the list.

Select a topic for the best results.

Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.

Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.

Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an advisor

-For Live Chat try to use Internet Explorer and you need to change your country of residence to the United Kingdom from the menu at the top of the screen.

- In most countries are available between 09:00-21:00 Monday-Saturday.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en 

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Quickly1B

For assistance with this issue please create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisor link on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Select Origin from the list.

Select a topic for the best results.

Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.

Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.

Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an advisor

-For Live Chat try to use Internet Explorer and you need to change your country of residence to the United Kingdom from the menu at the top of the screen.

- In most countries are available between 09:00-21:00 Monday-Saturday.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en 

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)