unable to recieve great game gurantee when I just bought my game 7 hours ago

by elliebethsimpson

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unable to recieve great game gurantee when I just bought my game 7 hours ago

★★★ Newbie

I want to request the refund on my recently purchased Sims 3 Island Paradise as its causes loads of bugs on my laptop and its not as good as I thought however I cant see the option request refund in my order history? I only bought it about 7 hours ago so it is within the 24 hour period

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unable to recieve great game gurantee when I just bought my game 7 hours ago

EA DICE Team

@elliebethsimpson

Hi,

The great game guarantee applies to full games such as the Sims 3 base game. Because Island Paradise is a DLC content you will not be able to request a refund for it.

Do note that if a game is eligible for the great game guarantee that it will state so on the store page. Make sure to look out for that detail in the future.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

All Replies

Re: unable to recieve great game gurantee when I just bought my game 7 hours ago

EA DICE Team

@elliebethsimpson

Hi,

The great game guarantee applies to full games such as the Sims 3 base game. Because Island Paradise is a DLC content you will not be able to request a refund for it.

Do note that if a game is eligible for the great game guarantee that it will state so on the store page. Make sure to look out for that detail in the future.

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)