uh oh there was an issue launching your game

by Adruuun

Original Post

Re: uh oh there was an issue launching your game

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having the same issue and this worked for me. Thanks a lot!

Message 11 of 17 (3,225 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @RadishPatch.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 17 (3,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would appear you cant have both ea desktop and origin installed on pc. I uninstalled ea desktop  and origin works fine, install ea desktop and origin wont launch with the error  message saying both programs cant be running at same time.  When origin attempts to load it will also load ealink which is used for both.... this is a coding issue for both apps......... needs to be fixed or ea needs to merge the 2 into one.

Message 13 of 17 (2,599 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @juggalojew as EA Desktop is still in Beta then you may see issues such as this. We will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 17 (2,570 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I met the same situation

@juggalojew wrote:

It would appear you cant have both ea desktop and origin installed on pc. I uninstalled ea desktop  and origin works fine, install ea desktop and origin wont launch with the error  message saying both programs cant be running at same time.  When origin attempts to load it will also load ealink which is used for both.... this is a coding issue for both apps......... needs to be fixed or ea needs to merge the 2 into one.

Message 15 of 17 (2,300 Views)

★ Novice
@CJDubbs10 aq sıgırı
Message 16 of 17 (1,665 Views)

Hey there,

Since this is quite an old post, I'm going ahead and locking it to prevent more necro-posting.
If you need help with something, please go ahead and create a new post.

@bluebeard 
The language you're posting in isn't supported on Answers HQ, maybe one of these would suite better:

If you don't understand any of those languages, help.ea.com comes in a bunch more languages and might have what you're looking for.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 17 (1,650 Views)