trying to login to my origin account for 2 years, think i might have been hacked

by MEDusek14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

trying to login to my origin account for 2 years, think i might have been hacked

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to login to my origin account for 2 years, i made a new account to find it but to find out i cant find it. I went though all my emails and found to i had a password change request, on March 14th, 2019. Problem is i never made a request for one, I tried to see if i could reset it now but i think the email changed too. I spent about $200 on the account and would love to get it back. It could have been deleted or hacked, but can anyone help me out, please?

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: trying to login to my origin account for 2 years, think i might have been ha

Community Manager

Hey @MEDusek14,

If the email on your account was changed and you're no longer able to access the account itself, I would definitely reach out to an advisor.

This is not something we're able to do via the forums as they will need to verify some other information about the account before providing access.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: trying to login to my origin account for 2 years, think i might have been ha

Community Manager

Hey @MEDusek14,

If the email on your account was changed and you're no longer able to access the account itself, I would definitely reach out to an advisor.

This is not something we're able to do via the forums as they will need to verify some other information about the account before providing access.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)