this was gonna my first purchase on origin but sad

by KamalSubhani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

this was gonna my first purchase on origin but sad

★★★ Novice

This was gonna be my first purchase from origin and i feel very shameful to say about origin that tomorrow when i was going to buy 'battlefield 3 premium edition' and i tried 7 times they don't allow my to proceed due to unknown reasons(i had international transactions activated) and today now when i come back to buy it again, it has been removed  from ' sale' ...  my friend suggesting me early to play it on cracked version he also play MP on that version but i denied.... Origin disappoint me i wanna buy it on sale but they wrapped off my desire ... very sad ... i will never buy from origin again ... tc

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: this was gonna my first purchase on origin but sad

EA DICE Team

@KamalSubhani

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to buy Battlefield while it was on sale. While I can't do anything about that now, you might want to go through the following articles for future reference:

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@KamalSubhani

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to buy Battlefield while it was on sale. While I can't do anything about that now, you might want to go through the following articles for future reference:

Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

★★★ Novice

well i bought it tc

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

EA DICE Team

@KamalSubhani

Yes, I saw that you've managed to buy Battlefield 3 as you posted in the following topic:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Help-i-just-bought-bf3-premium-edition-but-have-2-keys/m-p/5424799#M...

That is good news. Thank you for updating us!

Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)