by Abil_1885

Original Post

this season of fifa is a complete mess man

★★ Novice

this season of fifa is a complete mess man

i am working my * hard to increase my head to head tier but it's a waste

since 2 days i'm playing h2h and what i see-i'm in the same tier since 1 month

just view the attachment and you'll know

these screenshots are just for a few matches. since the new season i am having trouble in head to head 

vs mode is alright-means high ovr opponent=difficult to win and low ovr=easier to win

but h2h man, fifa you cant be proud about this season

just see man !! how can the players of 88 or 90 or 95 ovr run faster than players of 101 ovr

only in h2h it happens-85 ovr defeats 101 ovr and there is a decrease in 10000-11000 points

smtimes ther's a net connection error and a good going match also is gone from hand.

best part is fifa knows everything but doesnt do anything. ther arent any compensations also for all these connection issues

this thing is * man.

till last season fifa was the best game ever for me . i have fifa 15,16,17,18 and all are good

but this season's,fifa mobile has just dropped fifa's reputation by a lot.

they are cheaters-players who dont buy game currency or gems cannot afford to go more forward in the game

and in world tour last chapters, opponent team ovr is 92 but u know wat- all their players are 100 ovr and they have the capabilty to defeat 101 ovr team

please fifa, revert the game as it was till last season.

this is the first time ever i'm saying smthing bad about fifa

i wanted to email ea fifa but i didnt find any . wat i found was only this forum so i posted it here

please fifa do smthing

Message 1 of 1 (134 Views)