Re: the community gallery isn't showing

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the community gallery isn't showing

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA, I recently pre ordered The Sims 4 Discover University pack and it isn't showing up on my game, even though it says that it's installed. It also doesn't show the communities gallery, only my gallery, and the things that I saved, and only showing the stuff I bought on the sims 4 and not all the content that you could usually browse when you are on the home screen of the sims 4, without it being purchased. These issues occurred after I installed the legacy edition to my game. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but it might. 

Message 1 of 2 (614 Views)

Accepted Solution

@corinnerosa  The Legacy Edition doesn't have any online features, including Gallery access; and Discover University won't run in it.  So if you need to play the LE instead of the standard version of Sims 4, you're unfortunately out of luck.

You can probably get a refund for Discover University if you in fact can't run it at all on your system.  Sims 4 packs are considered DLC and therefore not normally eligible for refunds, but it seems that EA customer support is making exceptions for those who can't play with the pack.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (587 Views)

All Replies

@corinnerosa  The Legacy Edition doesn't have any online features, including Gallery access; and Discover University won't run in it.  So if you need to play the LE instead of the standard version of Sims 4, you're unfortunately out of luck.

You can probably get a refund for Discover University if you in fact can't run it at all on your system.  Sims 4 packs are considered DLC and therefore not normally eligible for refunds, but it seems that EA customer support is making exceptions for those who can't play with the pack.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (588 Views)