strange ban

by onlyshakhtar11

Original Post

strange ban

★★ Novice

I've been banned from the transfer market. I've never broken the rules in any way. I've already called EA twice, and each time the call center person told me that according to their investigation I didn't violate their regulations and that they were going to send my file to the technical service to remove my ban, but each time nothing happened.
I also contacted ea by email to ask them to remove my ban, but each time I get an automatic reply saying that according to their investigation I am still banned.
I didn't buy or transfer credits, I never cheated in the gameplay or harassed other users. This ban is unfair and it's really hard to communicate with EA.

I'm hoping someone can help me and guide me through the right process.
Thank you in advance for your help and also thank you for taking the time to read me.

> I am from Belgium and I am not fluent in English, please excuse me for any mistakes in the text.

Message 1 of 6 (573 Views)

Re: strange ban

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @onlyshakhtar11.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (537 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for tour anwer, but I already did it. And each time I've received an automatic answer in which  my ban is maintained, without any other explanation.

I don't even know the reason of my ban

Message 3 of 6 (531 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @onlyshakhtar11 if our TOS team have advised you that the ban will not be lifted then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)

★★ Novice

The TOS team are always right??

I disagree with their decision how may I contact them and contest it?

I didn't even bought or sell any player on the transfer market, it's not normal

I am really disappointed about the customer service 

Message 5 of 6 (509 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @onlyshakhtar11 you can contact our TOS team by using the steps I posted above.

There is no other way to speak with them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (481 Views)